Hygiene concept hotel & gastronomy:
- Plexiglass protective walls in the reception area
- All employees are tested for Corona twice a week
- Service employees are tested for Corona every 48 hours
- Distance markings in the reception area
- Employees work with mouth and nose covering when they come into contact with guests
- When cleaning the guest rooms, the applicable hygiene and cleaning standards are consistently observed and checked
- Training of employees according to currently valid regulations
- Notice of the currently applicable rules of conduct for guests and employees
- Several disinfection stations for guests and employees are available
- Doors are in automatic mode or are open (where possible under fire protection law)
- Ventilation concept in the common rooms, additional regular ventilation by opening doors and windows.
- Internal processes have been adapted so that contact is reduced to what is necessary
- Guest toilets are cleaned regularly. It ensures that liquid soap, disposable towels and hand disinfectants are available
- Individual cleaning concept – individually adapted to the frequency of use of contact surfaces
We also offer all options for contactless payment
- All employees work with mouth and nose covering when they come into contact with guests
- Compliance with the distance regulation between the seats
- Documentation of the guest data (these will be destroyed after 1 month)
- During washing processes, it is ensured that the specified temperatures are reached in order to ensure safe cleaning of the dishes and glasses
Wellness area & swimming pool:
- A distance of at least 1.5 meters from other people applies. A mouth and nose cover (e.g. everyday mask, scarf, cloth) is worn where distances cannot be maintained.
- House occupancy is organized in such a way that the distance rules can be adhered to in the wellness area at all times.
- The distance between the loungers has been created so that guests always have a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from one another.
- Please note the signs, floor markings and, in particular, the information on the maximum number of people.
- For reasons of hygiene, we will not be able to provide any public blankets or pillows.
- The saunas are heated to at least 80 degrees.
- All contact surfaces such as chairs, tables, loungers, etc. are cleaned regularly.
- To protect the health of our guests and employees, we ask that you only use a massage if you feel completely healthy.